baby don’t be bald triple strength 4 oz. SKU:ADIB005B0XD9OBaby Don’t Be Bald Scalp Nourishment Triple 4 oz At last, a product designed especially for children 2 to 72 years of age to stimulate hair growth and nourish the scalp. It contains no harmful chemicals.
How often should you use baby don’t be bald?
It contains no harmfull chemicals. This product contains all natural ingredients and should be applied 2 to 3 times a week or as needed.
What causes babies to go bald?
Thanks to the umbilical cord, the same hormones that were pulsing through your body during pregnancy and giving you that supermodel head of hair were pulsing through your baby’s, too. But after birth, those hormones drop, triggering hair loss in your baby — and even yourself.
How can I prevent my baby from going bald?
5) Treat Your Baby’s Scalp Gently
- Avoid headbands.
- Don’t tie braids or ponytails too tight.
- Comb your baby’s hair with a soft baby brush.
- Only comb hair once every other day.
- Skip styling your baby’s hair.
- Don’t dry their hair with a hairdryer.
- Don’t put a hat or cap on their head if it’s hot outside.
What causes slow hair growth?
Hair can stop growing or grow slowly for a variety of reasons including age, genetics, hormones, or stress. You may notice your hair stops growing in one spot or seems to be growing slowly on one side. There are plenty of treatment options for slow-growing hair, including: medication.