Lash extensions are water-resistant. It is very important to not cry during the process as crying can spread the glue/vapors causing irritation. Crying during the process will also make it very difficult for the glue to dry and bond the extension to your lashes.
What can ruin a lash lift?
Will A Lash Lift Ruin My Lashes?
- An inexperienced beauty therapist. …
- An allergic reaction to the perming solution. …
- Having chemicals near the eye. …
- The perming solution being left on for too long. …
- Over-curled lashes. …
- Don’t apply waterproof mascara. …
- Keep the lashes out of humidity for 24 hours. …
- Don’t pick at the lashes.
How do you sleep after an eyelash lift?
Lash lift aftercare is easy
In terms of sleeping, you need to try your best to sleep on your back so your lashes don’t get stuck in one position against your pillow. After 48 hours, your lashes should be set completely, meaning there’s nowhere near as many restrictions on what you can and can’t do.
How long should you wait between lash lifts?
A Lash Lift can last 6-8 weeks but can vary from person to person. There is no need for any maintenance appointments in between but you will need to have the process repeated every 6-8 weeks to lift the new hair growth.
Are lash lifts worth it?
If you like your natural lashes and just want a more wide-eyed look, or have a more natural vibe and want to skip mascara, a lash lift is a great choice for you. … Despite not actually adding any length, the curl makes my lashes look longer, and it really opens up my small eyes.
How do you maintain a lash lift?
LASH LIFT AFTERCARE
- Be gentle with your lashes; no rubbing.
- Do not get your lashes wet for the first 24 hrs.
- Do not use harsh products on your eyes/lashes.
- Use of Sauna/Steam is possible after 24hrs but may weaken the effect of the lift.
- No eye make up for 24 hours.
- Avoid waterproof mascara’s.