Lash lifts and eyelash extensions can be used in conjunction with each other. … The lash lift creates a natural curl to your lashes so that the eyelash extensions can form to your lashes better (this is especially great for people with straight lashes so that they don’t stick out under the extensions).
Is it better to get a lash lift or extensions?
A lash lift involves effectively perming your lashes, curling them so that they look as if they are fuller and longer, and certainly better shaped. … Fundamentally, this means that extensions tend to look more dramatic and lash lifts tend to look more natural.
What can ruin a lash lift?
Will A Lash Lift Ruin My Lashes?
- An inexperienced beauty therapist. …
- An allergic reaction to the perming solution. …
- Having chemicals near the eye. …
- The perming solution being left on for too long. …
- Over-curled lashes. …
- Don’t apply waterproof mascara. …
- Keep the lashes out of humidity for 24 hours. …
- Don’t pick at the lashes.
Can lash lifts go wrong?
Lash lifts (also known as a perm for your lashes) are the quickest and easiest way to make it look like you’re wearing mascara when you aren’t. But you should know, not all lash lifts are created equal, and they can go very wrong when done incorrectly.
Is an eyelash lift worth it?
If you like your natural lashes and just want a more wide-eyed look, or have a more natural vibe and want to skip mascara, a lash lift is a great choice for you. … Despite not actually adding any length, the curl makes my lashes look longer, and it really opens up my small eyes.
Why did my lash lift not work?
Any residue or left-over make-up/foundation could affect the lift. You need to store your Lifted solutions in a cool dry place. Make sure to give your sachets a good squish before use and bring them to room temp before beginning the lash lift treatment. Every time the solution is open to the air, it starts to go off.
How do you maintain a lash lift?
LASH LIFT AFTERCARE
- Be gentle with your lashes; no rubbing.
- Do not get your lashes wet for the first 24 hrs.
- Do not use harsh products on your eyes/lashes.
- Use of Sauna/Steam is possible after 24hrs but may weaken the effect of the lift.
- No eye make up for 24 hours.
- Avoid waterproof mascara’s.