Siberian minks produce the most premium fur, which is, you guessed it, also the most desirable. If you’re a newbie to eyelash extensions, and you want a natural look, mink might be what you’re looking for. It most closely mimics the look and luster of your own lashes. Mink is lightweight and fluffy.
What type of eyelash extensions are best?
What Are the Best Types of Eyelash Extensions?
- Faux mink. For users who prefer 100% cruelty free lashes but really love the look and feel of mink, there are faux mink lash fibers available. …
- Silk lash extensions. Silk lash extensions are a midweight lash fiber that is generally well-loved by users.
What eyelash extensions do professionals use?
What are eyelash extensions made of?
- Mink: Mink lashes come from the tail of a Mink animal, usually the Siberian Mink or Chinese Mink. …
- Faux Mink: Faux mink eyelash extensions are the most popular extensions used by lash artists right now. …
- Silk: Silk lash extensions are usually thicker with a bolder black color.
What eyelash extensions length is best to use?
It is advisable to choose a length no more than 2-3 mm longer than the natural lashes that are being worked on.
How much longer than the natural lashes should lash extensions be?
The 3mm rules states for the health of the client’s natural lash, you should never place an extension that is longer than 3mm past the length of the natural.
How much should lash extensions cost?
How much do eyelash extensions cost? Lash extensions range in cost, depending on the type of material used. But generally, an initial full-set lash application will cost somewhere between $150-$200. Monthly maintenance and refills, however, will run anywhere from $55-$65 per session.