Because Great Lengths uses human hair, its extensions do have a naturally wavy quality that’s pretty all on its own. That said, you can still heat-style them in whatever way you please.
Can you wear your hair up with hair extensions?
Yes! You can wear your hair up or down, exercise, and do most other things you would normally do without damaging the hair extensions. When applied correctly you can also style your weft, tape and micro bead hair extensions into a pony without any of the extension application showing!
Can you put your hair in a ponytail with extensions?
To create your ponytail, simply take the loose bottom half of your hair and gather it up into a ponytail around your hair extensions and secure with an elastic band. Next, unpin and smooth back your top section of hair.
How do you sleep with tape-in extensions?
Sleeping With Tape Hair Extensions
- Braid your hair or make a turned under ponytail. Braiding is the most secure and traditional way of keeping your extensions in place. …
- Use a silk or satin pillow cover. …
- Apply an overnight conditioner once a week.
Can you brush wet tape-in extensions?
To brush their hair with tape-ins, your client’s hair should be completely dry. Hair is the weakest when it’s wet. So, pulling on it or pulling a brush through it when it’s wet can do a lot of damage. It might be helpful for your client to use a wide toothed comb to brush their hair.
How do you shower with tape in extensions?
How to Shower with Tape In Hair Extensions
- Brush Hair Before Getting Into the Shower. …
- Make Sure that You Shampoo Correctly. …
- Use a Conditioner from the Mid-Shaft Down. …
- Carefully Brush and Towel Dry the Hair. …
- Blow It Out.
Is Dry Shampoo bad for tape in extensions?
DON’T Spray the hair extensions with dry shampoo since it can cause the hair to become dry & brittle. DO: Brush carefully from ends of the hair extensions to just below top of tape. Brush your own hair gently and in between the tape.