Lemons are known for their ‘skin and hair’ cleansing properties. Dandruff can be prevented by rubbing lemon on the scalp. Adding two teaspoons of lemon juice in your bath not only deodourises the body but also keeps it fresh. Lemon rinds, when rubbed on scars, acne or dark spots, helps heal them.
Which fruit is best for skin and hair?
The best sources are blackcurrants, blueberries, broccoli, guava, kiwi fruits, oranges, papaya, strawberries and sweet potatoes. Vitamin C helps in the production of collagen which strengthens the capillaries that supply the hair shafts.
What can I drink to clear my skin?
5 Morning Drinks For Clear Skin
- Water Therapy.
- Honey And Lemon Water.
- Fruit Juices.
- Green Tea.
- Turmeric Milk.
- Also Read: Top 10 Vitamin C-Loaded Foods And Drinks That Are Good For The Skin.
How make my hair grow faster?
Let’s look at 10 steps that may help your hair grow faster and stronger.
- Avoid restrictive dieting. …
- Check your protein intake. …
- Try caffeine-infused products. …
- Explore essential oils. …
- Boost your nutrient profile. …
- Indulge in a scalp massage. …
- Look into platelet-rich plasma treatment (PRP) …
- Hold the heat.
Which drink is good for face glow?
GREEN APPLE AND POMEGRANATE JUICE
Pomegranates and green apples contain generous amounts of vitamin C, enzymes and other antioxidants that heal your skin and improve its glow. In fact, this vitamin also works as an anti-inflammatory agent that also reduces acne and dark spots.